You are here
Are you a tax professional looking to build and expand on your current experience? RINET is an established fee-only wealth management firm located in Boston, MA.
We take a 360-degree view of your financial situation, providing in-depth analysis and guidance from every possible angle. We get to know our clients on a deeply personal level and use that in-depth knowledge to create a custom approach to their financial plan and tax strategy. Our wide range of clients include high income/net worth individuals, business executives, family offices, and closely-held businesses.
Our professionals are in it for the long-term and pride themselves on being easy to reach and quick to respond. Our teams build deep, close relationships with the people we serve, spanning years and multiple generations.
We are seeking a tax and planning senior with 3-5 years of experience in preparing tax returns. Responsibilities will include interacting closely with senior staff to assist with tax planning, consulting and compliance; preparation of challenging individual and fiduciary tax returns, including multi-state compliance; and research of complex tax issues.
- Prepare individual, trust, not-for-profit and gift tax returns including preparation of some partnership returns
- Interact closely with senior staff on client tax planning, projections and consulting
- Work with a team to meet various department deadlines throughout the year
- Maintain a strong understanding of tax laws and regulations including any new updates and pronouncements
- Maintain various account reconciliations
- Respond to IRS and state tax notices
- Research client tax issues in context of new tax laws
- Support the business operations with any ad hoc related tasks
Undergraduate degree in accounting
CPA license is a plus
3-5 years of accounting and tax experience is required
Solid working knowledge of ProSystem Fx including Autoflow and BNA Tax Planner. Knowledge of QuickBooks / Quicken a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Strong analytical and presentation skills
An understanding of partnership tax returns is beneficial
RINET offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a positive environment that lends itself to a positive team culture. At RINET we are dedicated to further developing and enhancing your skills and talents though a variety of firm initiatives that include learning and development, reimbursement program, career counseling, mentoring, interim evaluations and coaching and firm give back events, outings and celebrations.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.